Fabric Haul - Pretty Mercerie

Saturday 3 October 2015


Hello!

Hope you guys are still there?? Not that you will have been sitting at your computers waiting for the last few months, but you catch my drift!

I really don't know what happened, I guess life happened. But hopefully I can rev things back up a bit, I have a few makes to photograph, and a list as long as my arm of things I'm either planning or am in the process of making.

To kick things back off, I have been meaning to do a fabric haul video forever and a day. I enjoy Gillian and Heather's fabric haul posts, and also the Lisa's videos on the Sew Over It YouTube channel.

As I am wont to spend to much money on fabric, you know, to get free delivery and such, I wanted to share some of my hauls with you; especially if they are from some more unusual sources.

So today's offering is from Pretty Mercerie, a French online fabric/haberdashery with beautiful fashionable fabrics. I fell in love with their stuff and ordered a whole bunch!

I apologise, I hope you can bump up your speakers!! I clearly need a mic (I knew I did).


Hope you guys enjoy, let me know what you think!


Emmie x



6 comments :

  1. Gorgeous fabrics, I'm off to have a look at the site now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo! What gorgeous fabrics! I love the green and blues fabrics, and the giraffe fabric said coat to me straight away. This coat by Handmade Jane came to mind: http://www.handmadejane.co.uk/2015/01/finished-boiled-wool-coat.html. Good luck with your makes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those jaquards are lovely!!! I think the giraffe one would be a stunning Christmas/party dress. The green and black floral one is my fav though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, they really do have lovely fabric. I would have bought that green/black jacquard in a heartbeat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVELY fabrics. Chrome doesn't like their site at all. I have had better luck with good old Safari! Thanks for the video, it's a great way to share stuff about fabric, you can see the quality even without a close up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for this post! I'm French and didn't know this site, I checked them ou and fell in love with most of their fabric! I find your video very nice and useful! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

I really adore reading your comments :)

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs