The Frankenstein-Dress (prologue)

Thursday 6 June 2013

Just wanted to post a sneaky prologue of my new dress that I'm creating through another mash up of pattern pieces.

Am trying out my first Full Bust Adjustment! Here's a sneak peak at the adjustment on the right, and then a little trial of changing the darts on the left, as the massive horizontal dart with the vertical dart made for a square-ish boob!

An gonna work on it at the weekend.. If all goes amazingly well I might get to wear it to dinner at Goodwood House next weekend - or maybe to the Goodwood races :)

Exciting!


1 comment :

  1. Yay for FBAs and frankenpatterning. I think the result will be ace doll :) Can't wait to see xxx

    ReplyDelete

I really adore reading your comments :)

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs