Concert 2 of 5 (in March/April!)

Tuesday 19 March 2013

Am on the train to London at the moment with the Boyf, to see our second concert of the next few weeks! We booked a lot for this year, as Xmas/Birthday presents, and also before the 25% off tickets bonus was removed from our bank account.

Tonight is Ryan Adams in the Royal Albert Hall for The Teenage Cancer Trust. An excited as have always wanted to go the the Royal Albert Hall!! Unfortunately I think we have standing tickets but I'll get through it (am quite small, so have view issues and I get a sore back if I stand in the one place too long). Beth Orton is supporting. I think I have an album of hers somewhere!

I'm not a die hard Ryan Adams fan, but I know a good few songs, so as long as he plays a decent back catalogue I'm sorted, if not then I hope his new stuff is decent!

Love Emma x

p.s did my hair to look good for London!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I really adore reading your comments :)

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs