I'm going to Darwen!

Saturday 3 May 2014



....no not Australia - Lancashire! I wanted to let you know that I'm going to the Minerva Crafts Meet-Up on the 14th of June :) Train tickets booked and everything!

We are all there to celebrate their success in the British sewing awards, and to celebrate the wonderful world of sewing! I'm sure you must have seen mention of it by now, but just to recap, there are going to be be be lots of special guests for workshops and presentations, and of course most of the Minerva Crafts bloggers are going to be present for fun and frolics in a fabric shop :)

Lets hope I don't go home with excessive amounts of fabric!

Hope to see you there!!

Emmie





3 comments :

  1. Yay! I'll see you there! Its a long way to travel but I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are just turning into a travelling fool! :) Enjoy the meet-up; it looks like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know... we are going to have to push through the tiredness

    ReplyDelete

I really adore reading your comments :)

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs