No Guts, No Glory...

Sunday 11 May 2014


Hey guys,

I was just trying on one of the vintage dresses I picked up in America, and I've been twirling and showing the boy the super cute details and finishes. As you might expect, he was less interested than I would have liked.
Men folk, eh?

But then it hit me - maybe you guys might be more receptive? What do you think?

I was thinking of doing a mini series of 'Vintage Guts' posts showing what my dresses have to offer in the way of seam finishes, closures, and you know, all those little things that we all love.

I am by no means an expert, and I'm sure you guys can chip in if you spot something I've missed :)

I'll leave you with a small taster of what I have to peek inside...



Anyone interested?




7 comments :

  1. Sew Little Time11 May 2014 at 22:36

    Meeeee! Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Stitching Odyssey11 May 2014 at 23:35

    Such pretty dresses! I'd love to see more details please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ozzyblackbeard12 May 2014 at 07:47

    Yep!! And that red dress is gorgeous, I like the pleats on the top of the skirt. Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helen McFadyen13 May 2014 at 20:17

    Yes please! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! I love looking at the construction of vintage dresses

    ReplyDelete

I really adore reading your comments :)

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs